Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Midterm 6



















For the penguin exercise I opened a new file and made it a transparent layer. I then wrote my name on top of the layer. After i opened, copied, and pasted the penguin image, and then anchored it into my first document. I then used the layers toolbar to move the penguin image to be behind my name. I then save the image as a PNG.
For the second part, using GIMP 2.6, i went to file -> create -> logo -> text circle. In the box that came up, I inserted my name into the "text" area. Then, I created the animation by using the rotation box starting at a 45 degree angle and then anchored it. I then repeated those steps three times, increasing the angle by 10 degrees. I then saved the image as an animation and a GIF file, clicked the loop forever tab, and increased delay to 500 milliseconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment